Welcome to VoiceNation! We’re excited to bring you America’s #1 Live Answering Service! In order to have our receptionists answer your calls, you need to forward your calls from your current number to your forwarding number.
If your current number is from RingCentral, follow the instructions below:
To begin forwarding your calls to your VoiceNation number, sign in to your RingCentral online account.
- Locate the Quick Access page in the Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Users > Manage Users.
- Select the extension to configure.
- Click Call Forwarding and Voicemail.
- Navigate to Settings > Call Forwarding and Voicemail.
- Under the WorkHours tab, click Add number or coworker.
- Choose whether the added VoiceNation number is a Number or Coworker under the Name column.
- Enter the Name for the device under the Name column.
- Enter the VoiceNation Phone Number under the Number column.
- Set how long you want the call to ring under the Ring For column.
- Ensure that the toggle is switched on under the Active column.
- Click Save.
Don’t know whether to choose Conditional or Unconditional call forwarding?
Do you want VoiceNation’s professionally trained receptionists to be your company’s sole customer support? Unconditional Call Forwarding might be the path for you. With this, all customers who call your company will be routed directly to our receptionists. We’ll be available 24/7/365 to answer all calls that come your way.
You might just want assistance with answering any calls you might not be able to catch. With Conditional Call Forwarding, our expert team of receptionists can be connected with any call to your business’s phone typically after 3 rings depending on your carrier. If you’re not able to answer a call, it’ll be rolled over and connected to one of our experts so you’ll never miss out on an opportunity.