While it doesn’t feel like spring is in the near future, it will arrive! And right now is the best time to plan for a busy spring and summer season by marketing your landscaping business to bring in new customers!
Here are a few tips how
1. Get a website. If you don’t already have a website, this is crucial. Most people take to search engines when looking for a business. If you don’t have a presence on the internet, then your competitors have already won. And the sooner you have a website, the better. It can take several months for your website to rank with keywords, which is how your website will display more prominently on the results page.
2. Get social. Social media, that is. Make sure you have accounts on the most popular channels – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. You can have great customer engagement through social media. Share tips, blogs and respond to inquiries. You can also advertise and market your business this way.
3. Advertise spring services. You can do this through an email campaign with existing customers, on social media, on your website and also through traditional ad campaigns – TV, radio, newspaper and billboard ads. A great way to advertise your spring services is by offering a discount to new customers when they sign a contract.
4. Prepare your business. This is a simple piece of advice, but you want to make sure that you are fully staffed, fully stocked and that your equipment is ready. Nothing would make your business look more unprepared if you had equipment issues or ran out of weed killer or fertilizer.
5. Consider live answering. An answering service would make you available to your customers during the day, after hours, even on the weekends and holidays. If you’re too busy running your business that you’re missing important calls, then you should consider live answering!
What is live answering?
An answering service handles your calls when you choose. You sign up for a plan, decide when you want your calls answered and a team of operators will answer you calls and send you the messages. You can choose to have your calls answered during your busy times of day, or even after hours, so your business is always open and you’ll never miss a call.
Choose VoiceNation’s live answering service
At VoiceNation, we’re more than just an answering service. Sure, we’ll answer your calls and send you your messages, but anyone can do that! Our live operators use custom scripting so we answer the phone just as you would. We tag and sort your messages so you can prioritize who to call back first. We have the simplest pricing in the industry – all of our features are included in your plan.
When you sign up, your account is activated instantly and we start taking your calls right away. We have the smartest technology for generating call analytics, so you can pinpoint your marketing efforts and know what’s working and what isn’t. View your calls by type, length, location, who called and how often. We free you up to run your business and we help you market yourself with precision. Try our free, seven-day trial or give us a call at 877.679.3777 to learn more.