VoiceNation opened our doors in 2002, offering custom voicemail and virtual phone service to small business owners. We pushed the industry standards by developing our own open-source software that redefined the way these services were deployed and operated and expanded our product offering into highly-customizable live answering solutions. Today, VoiceNation provides call center and business answering services to thousands of clients across the globe from our headquarters near Atlanta, Georgia. VoiceNation’s recent accolades include being named a “Top Provider” by PC World magazine, a “Top Inbound Voice Services” designation by Clutch.com and the 2017 Association of Teleservices International (ATSI) Award of Excellence for outstanding service.
At VoiceNation, we have a purpose – to make the world a better place for those in it. That’s why we fully invest in our team – because they deserve the best and so do you.
Through VoiceNation’s Employee Volunteer Program, we give our staff ample opportunity get involved and help others in need – on a local, national, and global scale. Learn more about our company culture and volunteer opportunities.
“Not to be satisfied as just an industry leader and trailblazer, but to be a knowledge leader that shepherds industries towards creating innovative solutions to business and global challenges.”
VoiceNation is a forward thinking company who embraces the use of open source technology in all of our call centers. Serving over 50,000 businesses nationwide, our 24/7 professional answering service meets the need for companies of all sizes, from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies such as McDonald’s and Rolls Royce. VoiceNation’s innovative business telephone solutions combined with our brilliant staff are what makes doing business with VoiceNation an exceptional experience.
Here at VoiceNation, our staff comes armed with a can-do attitude each day. We expect nothing less. An attitude can make or break a team and we go above and beyond to motivate, encourage, and reward our team. You will find a tremendous amount of determination, integrity, commitment, adaptability, and personal accountability in our staff. They are valued team members and we love to see them succeed on both a personal and professional level.
Whether you’re looking to set up a new account and have some questions or you’re trying to solve a technical issue, we want to hear from you!
If you’d rather communicate via email, please use one of the methods below to get in touch with us and let us know how we can help!
DELIVER POSTAL CORRESPONDENCE TO:
5089 Bristol Industrial Way, Suite C
Buford, GA 30518
Contact by Telephone:
We are the first to:
- Offer 98% local number availability in the United States.
- Make available a complete corporate PBX small businesses can afford.
- Offer the most comprehensive disaster recovery solutions to protect important company communication channels.
- Develop a voice platform so successful, it set the standard for telecommunications firms across the country.
- Offer live answering in areas where it was previously unavailable.
- Develop proprietary communication technology that is completely adaptable to meet unique business requirements.
- Offer custom usage reports via the web for applications like ad tracking and live answering.
- Implement a proprietary reseller platform, including a unique CRM system, which enables any business to offer VoiceNation’s solutions.
Our product offerings include:
- Local or toll-free number availability
- Comprehensive Presence Management
- Live answering
- Emergency information lines
- Contact plans for evacuated employees