One Number – 4 Applications
Great Features Only Available with VoiceNation
- Unlimited *Free* minutes for inbound calls to your local SimplyONE™ number
- Advanced presence management allows you to adapt the service to your day
- Business intelligence reports help you to analyze usage
- Switch between four different applications
Ready, Set, Go!
Plans start at just $9.95/month. That’s ridiculously low for what you get. See for yourself.
FREE INBOUND CALLS to your local SimplyONE!
(bundled minutes used for call transfers and outbound calls)
With SimplyONE™ you get your own local or toll free telephone number that can be switched between four (4) different applications. Choose between: voicemail, 24 hour recorded hotline, re-direct number, or a complete virtual personal assistant. Whatever the application, there are no connect charges, debited minutes, or additional usage fees for inbound calls or messages to your local SimplyONE™.
SimplyONE™ delivers on the promise of Unified Communications with the most advanced features and capabilities in the industry. We offer these capabilities at a price to fit any budget. Whether for business or personal use there is nothing like SimplyONE™.
View descriptions by clicking the +
- Local Business Telephone Number Choose your own dedicated local business telephone number in a specific market. You can live and work in one city while having a SimplyONE number in another.
- Instant Activation You don’t have to wait to get started. Choose your local number and be placing or receiving calls within minutes.
- Toll Free Number optional Choose your own dedicated toll free number, or let us help you create your own custom vanity number (e.g., 800-Flowers).
- Easy Web Management As the owner of your number you will have full online access to manage your SimplyONE, review messages, and run call reports.
- Use Your Current Phone Keep your current phone system, phone number and phone provider. VoiceNation services work with your existing phone service.
- 4 Applications to Choose From Switch between four(4) different applications: Voicemail, 24 hour hotline, Re-direct call forwarding and Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA). One minute your number acts as a voicemail, the next minute it can be forwarding to your cell phone or simply playing an announcement.
- Bundled Minutes Choose from one of our four(4) plans that best fits your business’ needs. Inbound calls to your local SimplyONE number are flat-fee and included in the package price while outbound usage for your local SimplyONE will draw from the bundled minutes for the plan you select. For custom applications please contact our sales team. We are the architects of our own technology and can customize plans for businesses of all sizes and needs.
- Presence Management Experience the promise of unified communications, today. Your SimplyONE comes with status profiles that each completely defines how your service will operate, from the greeting that plays through the numbers we try to reach you at. Each status has a familiar name and function like work, home, cell and travel. Based on the status you have selected, your virtual assistant will handle the callers appropriately. For example, if your status is “in a meeting” callers will be sent to voicemail and instructed that you’ll call them back after the meeting. When you get out of your meeting you can change your status back to “cell” or “work” to resume taking calls. Status can easily be changed over the phone or with easy web management.
- Call Handling/Blocking Your SimplyONE can block calls or handle calls differently when coming from specific telephone numbers or area codes.
- Internet Visual VoicemailAccess and view your voicemail visually anytime, anywhere, by logging into your online account. Listen, view, manage, forward, and archive your voicemails, just like you would with your emails.
- Internet FaxReceive faxes with your VoiceNation number. Your number will automatically accept faxes and send them to your email inbox (as PDF or TIF attachments) and to your online account.
- Telephone Message RetrievalIn addition to standard web-based message retrieval and delivery to email, you can also retrieve messages over any touch-tone telephone.
- Transparent Fax DetectionThe SimplyONE’s unrivaled technology will listen while your greeting plays, trying to detect an inbound fax tone. If an incoming fax is detected then the greeting is stopped and the fax is received.
- New Messages Never DeletedNew New messages are available online and over the phone for up to 90 days. Messages can be emailed as Mp3 or WAV so you can keep them indefinitely.
- Multiple Simultaneous Calls Your SimplyONE can receive and handle multiple simultaneous calls.
- Voicemail Delivery to Email Have your voicemails instantly converted to audio files (MP3 or WAV) and forwarded as an attachment to your email address. Each email includes date, time, caller id and call duration. Emails can be copied to multiple recipients.
- 5 Minute Greetings While recording your SimplyONE greeting you’ll never run out of time with the generous 5 minute greeting record time. In that unlikely event, contact our sales department if you need more time.
- 3 Minute Messages Callers will have plenty of time to leave messages with the 3 minute message record time. If you have a special application that requires more than 3 minutes then contact our sales department.
- Upload MP3/WAV Greetings You can upload your own greetings to your SimplyONE in either MP3 or WAV file format.
- Professional Recordings optional Let our professional voice artists record your greetings for you. Your company will sound more professional and will gain a competitive advantage over your competition.
- Find-me Follow-me You will never miss a call when using this feature. Your callers are forwarded to any number(s) you choose. You can have your VoiceNation number programmed to ring up to 5 numbers either at the same time or in order. Once forwarded you can place callers on hold with music, transfer them to voicemail or another number or simply reconnect with them.
- Call Screening With Voice Note When using the find me- follow me feature, this feature forces your caller to announce who they are before they are transferred to you. So when you answer the phone it will announce the callers name to you. You then have three options: 1) Accept, 2) refuse or 3) refuse with a comment before sending them to voicemail. Option 3 is a more polite way of refusing the call. It lets you record a short message to your caller letting them know you can’t take their call and will call them back.
- Caller ID Screening Screen caller IDs before you answer. We capture the caller ID so you can review and choose to accept or let the call go to voicemail.Screen caller IDs before you answer.
- Message AlertsWhen a new message or fax arrives, you can get a notification of this new message (to hundreds of recipients) in several ways including: email, phone, pager, or SMS text. Program all notification types online to your preference. You can even customize the emails and alerts with your own subject line and body text.
- Music & Messages On Hold Upload your own music and messages on hold for your callers to hear while they are waiting to be connected to you.
- SMS Text Notification Receive SMS text messages to your cell phone when your SimplyONE receives voicemail or faxes.
- Custom On Hold Greetings You can create custom voicemail greetings and hold scripts for your callers to hear why they are on hold. Why not use that time to market and inform your callers about your company?
- Online Call Reports Every call to your VoiceNation number is logged in our online reporting tool. Analyze calls to your number or extensions to get dates, times, durations and call activity for every call.
- Virtual Calling Card This feature allows you to make phone calls from your VoiceNation phone number. Your customers will see your VoiceNation number on their caller id making it appear that you are calling from your office.
- Business Intelligence Reports Business Intelligence Call Reporting is an advanced version of our standard call logs. The BI reports give you real time statistics and demographics on who your callers are. Various types of reports that can be run including a report that uses Google Map’s to show your call history by geography.
- Escape to Operator At anytime your callers can press 0 to speak to a live person. You program which extension 0 goes to.
- Call Re-transfer Use this feature once you have accepted a forwarded call through your VoiceNation. This feature allows you to place the caller on hold and either transfer them back to voicemail, to another extension on the PBX or to another phone number. While the caller is on hold the are listening to your music on hold or your custom hold greeting.
- Wake-up Calls Wake up calls let you tell your number/extension to call you at a certain time of day. It’s even been known to come in handy on blind dates!
- In-Call Controls During a call you can access the in-call controls menu to place the call on hold, transfer the call to voicemail, send the caller to another extension or another phone number, or review the callers Caller-ID.
- Call Queuing optional Program individual extensions to place callers into a queue rather than send them to voicemail when calls are not answered on an extension. For example, your sales extension is setup to dial your 3 sales reps’ cell phones. If they are all on the line and can’t take the call, our call queing feature will give your caller the choice of staying on hold or going to voicemail. If they choose to stay on hold you can have custom hold greetings recorded for them to listen to on hold. As soon as one of the reps becomes available our system will attempt to sent the call to the rep.
- Reverse Call Back When checking your messages over the phone, you can press 6 to call back the person who left the message for you. Our system will dial back the caller ID of the caller and they will see your VoiceNation number on their caller ID.
- Secret VIP Code Your SimplyONE can be given a secret VIP code that you can share with friends and family. Using the VIP code they can override the active status and have SimplyONE connect them to you regardless of whether the active status allows calls to be connected.
- Voice Jot/Dictation Have you ever had a great idea or thought, and you didn’t write it down. Then the next day you are trying to remember what your idea was. With Voice Jot you can setup a speed dial key on your cell phone to dial into your VoiceNation number and record up to 10 minutes of personal notes or dictation. Your notes will then be converted to an .mp3 or .wav file and emailed to you.
- No Software or Equipment Required
There is absolutely no software or equipment required to use your SimplyONE service.
Sign Up Today!
Call (866) 766-5050 or Email Us for More Information
See also in this section: