We succeed when you succeed.
That’s why we created the Resources section of our site. Here you’ll learn practical ways to improve your business.
- Case Studies
- Funny Voicemails
- Disaster Recovery
Featured Resource Article
How to Sound Professional Over Phone
When interacting with customers over the phone sounding professional very important. You do not have the benefit of body language so you will be judged by both what you say and how you say it. Because of this, you have to pay closer attention to the words you would use in a conversation and the tone you would have in a conversation. Here are some tips to help you sound professional:
- Be prepared! Take some time to go over what you’re going to say–especially if you are initiating contact. This will keep you on track.
- Sound happy or excited. A common technique is to physically smile while engaging in conversation. Though the other person cannot see you, they will quickly identify it in your voice.
- Be aware of unique pronunciations. Try to be as careful as possible with names and other words that you are unfamiliar with.
- Use the person’s name during the conversation. This makes a person feel important and lets them know that you care.
- Always keep a pen & paper accessible and take notes. This will not only help you make excellent responses, it will serve as a nice reference for any follow-up contact.
- Read more articles like this in our Article Library