Enter to win!
VoiceNation likes to make you happy, which is why we feature fun, timely contests throughout the year that can save you a bundle on your voicemail, virtual pbx and live answering service. It’s a win, win scenario!
We’re sorry! There’s no current contest.
Ah shucks. We’re not featuring any contests at the moment but we’re cooking something up as we speak. Check back or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know about our latest contest.
- Nominator and nominee must be US residents; 18 years or older.
- This contest is online only; sorry, no hard-copy entries can be accepted.
- By participating in this contest you are giving VoiceNation rights to use your submission at their discretion.
- Essays are being judged on the mother’s daily impact on family, friends and/or community while juggling a steady career. Essays must also clarify how VoiceNation’s services could provide the solution to the mother’s hectic workdays. Creativity, organization and overall emotional impact will greatly influence the success of the submission.
- Photos are appreciated but not mandatory, however it could only help.
- Each photo should include nominee balancing work and home life.
- The winner is not required to pay the service fee for twelve months; however it is still the winner’s responsibility to pay for any usage charges (outbound minutes or outbound faxes) that are accrued over the twelve month period. After the twelve months is exceeded, the winner will be responsible for all monthly charges.
- The contest provides the winner with either a local SimplyONE number under the Business plan OR a local NextPBX under the Business plan. If a higher plan is required by the winner, VoiceNation is happy to accommodate, but will require that the difference be paid in the monthly service fee in addition to any usage accrued for the six months.
- The $200 spa gift certificate cannot be exchanged for money.