Ninja Number PBX Features
Ninja Number’s Virtual PBX does it all.
- Unlimited free minutes for both inbound and outbound calls
- Our Virtual Assistant allows you to adapt the service to what you’re doing
- Business intelligence reports help you to analyze usage, helping you make business decisions
- Multiple extensions
- … see more features below
Yes! Let’s do this.
Plans start at just $19.95/month. That’s ridiculously low for what you get. See for yourself.
Ninja Number is the virtual PBX system designed for small businesses of any size. It comes with a local or toll-free number that will act as your company’s main telephone number. Don’t worry if your company already has a main number. You can simply port it to your Ninja Number. In either case, there are no connect charges, debited minutes or additional usage fees.
The Ultimate Ninja Number Virtual PBX Feature List
View details by clicking the “+”
- Local Business Telephone Number Choose your own dedicated local business telephone number in a specific market. You can live and work in one city while having a Ninja Number in another.
- Instant Activation Sign up in less than 60 seconds. Our conversational interface uses artificial intelligence to make setup a snap.
- Toll-Free or Local NumberChoose your own dedicated toll-free number.
- Easy Web Management As the owner of your number you’ll have full online access to manage your Ninja Number, review messages and run call reports.
- Use Your Current Phone Keep your current phone system, phone number and phone provider. Ninja Number works with your existing phone service.
- Choose Extension Application Each extension can switch between four (4) different applications. Voicemail, 24 hour hotline, Re-direct call forwarding and Personal Virtual Assistant (PVA). One minute your extension acts as a voicemail, the next minute it can be forwarding to your cell phone or simply playing an announcement.
- Virtual Assistant Each Ninja Number (plus extensions) comes with status profiles that each completely defines how that number will operate. Each status has a familiar name and function like work, home, cell and travel. Based on the status you have selected, your virtual assistant will handle the callers appropriately. For example, if your status is “in a meeting” callers will be sent to voicemail and instructed that you’ll call them back after the meeting. When you get out of your meeting you can change your status back to “cell” or “work” to resume taking calls. The status can easliy be changed over the phone or with easy web management.
- Multiple Simultaneous Calls Your Ninja Number can receive and handle multiple simultaneous calls.
- Automated Attendant Your Ninja Number comes with a sophisticated automated attendant that can play greetings and route calls to either single-digit hotkeys or to extension numbers. Provide callers with that “big company” sound and feel.
- Virtual Extensions Each Ninja Number plan supports extensions. You can assign extensions to employees, departments and more. Choose whether you want each extension to take messages, forward calls, act as a complete virtual personal assistant, or just be an announcement only mailbox.
- Local Direct Dials (DIDs) You can have individual phone numbers that ring directly to your Ninja Number. Add numbers that ring directly to your main greeting or to your virtual extensions so the caller bypasses the main greeting. These numbers can also receive faxes directly and will follow the same application your number/extension uses. Give your company a local presence anywhere in the U.S.
- Dial by Name Directory For callers who call your NextPBX phone number and don’t know the extension of the party they are trying to reach, they can access the dial by name directory from the main greeting.
- Daytime/After Hours/Holiday Mode Your Ninja Number can play your daytime greeting during business hours and automatically switch to your after-hours greeting when your office is closed. Rather than re-recording over your after hours greeting that you may have had professionally done, activate your holiday greeting anytime during the year when your company may be closed throughout the day.
- No Equipment Required There is absolutely no equipment required to use your NextPBX service.
- Quick Connect Buttons Setup single digit hot-keys from the main menu for callers to quickly access extensions and voicemail boxes.
- New Messages Never Deleted New messages will never be deleted for telephone or web retrieval on your NextPBX unless you have enabled message delivery to email. In that case, as a courtesy we’ll remove new messages from the telephone retrieval system after 7 days. Saved messages are available for telephone retrieval for up to 30 days.
- Upload MP3 Greetings You can upload your own greetings to your Ninja Number in either MP3 or WAV file format.
- Professional Recordings optional Let our professional voice artists record your greetings for you. Your company will sound more professional and will gain a competitive advantage over your competition.
- Call Forwarding With our virtual assistant, you will never miss a call. Your callers are forwarded to any numbers you choose. You can have your Ninja Bumber programmed to ring up to 5 numbers at the same time.
- Caller ID Screening Screen caller IDs before you answer. We capture the caller ID so you can review and choose to accept or let the call go to voicemail. Screen caller IDs before you answer.
- Reports Every call to your Ninja Number is logged in our online reporting tool. Analyze calls to your number or extensions to get dates, times, durations and call activity for every call.
- Virtual Calling Card This feature allows you to make phone calls from your Ninja Number. Your customers will see your Ninja Number on their caller ID, making it appear that you are calling from your office.
- Escape to Operator At anytime your callers can press 0 to speak to a live person. You program which extension 0 goes to.
- In-Call Controls During a call you can access the in-call controls menu to place the call on hold, transfer the call to voicemail, send the caller to another extension or another phone number, or review the callers Caller-ID.
- Call Queuing optional Program individual extensions to place callers into a queue rather than send them to voicemail when calls are not answered on an extension. For example, your sales extension is setup to dial your 3 sales reps’ cell phones. If they are all on the line and can’t take the call, our call queing feature will give your caller the choice of staying on hold or going to voicemail. If they choose to stay on hold you can have custom hold greetings recorded for them to listen to on hold. As soon as one of the reps becomes available our system will attempt to sent the call to the rep.
- Reverse Call Back When checking your messages over the phone, you can press 6 to call back the person who left the message for you. Our system will dial back the caller ID of the caller and they will see your Ninja Number on their caller ID.
- No Software Required There is absolutely no software required to use your Ninja Number service.
Ready to order?
Or submit a ticket at support.ninjanumber.com.
Need a little more information first? Check out the benefits of Ninja Number →