Job Title: Junior Recruiter
Location: Buford, GA
Position Type: Fulltime/Exempt
VoiceNation is a people growth company. We provide telecommunication services and use our profits to fund our purpose: to make the world a better place for those in it. To accomplish this, our company focuses on the growth of our people while working to make a difference. We want to help people grow and succeed to reach their full personal and professional potential. Our goal is to employ individuals who share our passion for growth and our desire to make a difference in the world while having fun at the same time.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
The Recruitment Specialist will:
- Support full cycle recruitment effort including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers for a variety of positions
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for candidate.
- Develop relationships with universities; partner with career services to coordinate on-site interviews and consortium’s, attend career fairs, and employer presentations
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Call and pro-actively recruit candidates for various positions
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
We offer a highly-competitive salary based on experience, healthcare options, a kitchen stocked with a wide variety of snacks (company sponsored), a management training program, paid time off, and a fun, exciting work environment combined with the opportunity to be a part of our rapidly-growing and dynamic company.