Call Center Team Coach
Job Title: Call Center Team Coach
Location: Buford, GA
Position Type: Fulltime/Exempt
VoiceNation is a people growth company. We provide telecommunication services and use our profits to fund our purpose: to make the world a better place for those in it. To accomplish this, our company focuses on the growth of our people while working to make a difference. We want to help people grow and succeed to reach their full personal and professional potential. Our goal is to employ individuals who share our passion for growth and our desire to make a difference in the world while having fun at the same time.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
The Team Coach will:
- Develop, train and coach Call Center team members
- Audit for quality control through live audits and message pad
- Submit reports to upper management in a timely manner
- Attend company training sessions when requested. Regularly attend daily huddles, as well as weekly and monthly meetings.
- Consistently perform monthly performance reviews with team members using performance scorecards
- Assist with interviewing and hiring new team members
- Spend 20% of time in Call Center live answering queue
- Ensure adequate staffing coverage
- Improve team performance by demonstrating ownership of team results
- Engage and motivate staff
- Monitor Call Center queues and route calls to minimize abandonment rates
- Review and approves paid time off requests for call center representatives.
- Adjust staffing to compensate for peak call volume, holidays, and staff shortages
- Be available to work weekends (including both Saturday and Sunday) and holidays
- MUST BE RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE, AND ON TIME!
- Leadership style which promotes growth through positive re-enforcement, not punishment and penalty
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Solid organizational skills with ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Must be flexible to work days/nights, weekends and select holidays as needed
- Inbound Call Center experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience leading and coaching a team of employees
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Bi-lingual speaking in English and Spanish preferred, but not mandatory
We offer a highly-competitive salary based on experience, healthcare options, a kitchen stocked with a wide variety of snacks (company sponsored), a management training program, paid time off, and a fun, exciting work environment combined with the opportunity to be a part of our rapidly-growing and dynamic company.